Love Is A Verb Stories Of What Happens When Love Comes Alive by Gary Chapman
- 0.29 KGS
- 14.00 (cm)
- 21.50 (cm)
- 1.40 (cm)
- Calculated at Checkout
Inspiring true stories of lives changed by love with a "Love Lesson" written by Gary Chapman following each story demonstrating true love in action.
Gary Chapman, bestselling author of The Five Love Languages, shares forty uplifting true stories from everyday people like
- Doris, who chose to love her husband when what she really wanted to do was run away
- Loretta, whose family was mended by love in action
- Faith, who learned how to love a mother who had become a strange
- Laquita, who finally fell in love with her husband after forty years
- Jackie, who found the courage to love someone who seemed truly unlovable
Because love isn't just a feeling.
Love is a choice, and love is something we all need to do.
Love is a verb.
"To last for the long haul and through the stresses and complexities of life, love has to be more than something we feel. It has to be something we do. We have to demonstrate it concretely in our marriages and families, among our friends and acquaintances, and, yes, even among our enemies.
And that's what this book is about. In the following pages, you'll see examples of people just like you--like all of us--who learned to take the obstacles, the lemons they face in life, and turn them into satisfying, emotional thirst-quenching nectar. These are the success stories that make you want to go out and try harder." --Gary Chapman